After much thought and deliberation, I have decided to refocus KillerIncome.net into a more targeted (yes, “niche”) blog devoted to helping other affilaites succeed at earning significant income online. This will no longer be a personal blog about my journey as an affiliate marketer, it will instead be more focused on discussing affiliate marketing techniques and the essential internet marketing tools that are required to implement these techniques, effectively.
Just as a prospector needs to understand certain techniques, such as ‘panning’ and must also understand the tools that are necessary to implement such a technique, affiliate marketers must understand the marketing techniques that can generate sales, as well as the tools that are necessary to implement these techniques. So, instead of digressing into topics such as how to install WordPress and what motivates bloggers, this blog is being refocused on its primary objective, which is to teach affiliate marketers ways in which they can explode their affiliate earnings by using proven internet marketing techniques and the necessary tools to be successful.
Along these lines, you may have noticed several small changes to certain areas of the blog. Below is a list of the changes I have made so far:
- Updated tagline to represent the blogs new purpose
- Updated the ‘About’ snippet to clearly state to visitors exactly what they can expect here
- Created a free newsletter for KillerIncome.net, called Earn Killer Income Now, chock full of affiliate marketing strategies and techniques that affiliate marketers of any level will find useful and where subscribers will be able to access free tutorials not available elsewhere
- Added a newsletter sign-up form where visitors can sign up for Earn Killer Income Now, the blog’s newsletter
- Added the first of several pages, How to Presell, that will focus on the Fundamental Concepts of Affiliate Marketing. This new page is more than a typical blog-post-length article, it is essentially a mini-course in the technique of pre-selling, which is one of the fundamental techniques of affiliate marketing.
So those are just some of the changes I have made so far and you can expect several more over the coming months. But all of the changes, I feel, are for the better and they will all complement each other, as well as focus the blog on its main objective, which is really just to help other affiliates succeed. Stay tuned!